AddThis

Make Your City Look Good

Santa Ana, CA

style guide | collab. with Currently Courtney Michael




     I'm so happy Ms. Courtney Michael reached out to me to snap her pictures for her fashion blog.  Courtney and I met before Courtney and I actually met.  How so you may wonder?  Well, Courtney and I used to work together at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza, her on the 3rd level, and I on the second.  It's one of those things you don't really realize you've interacted with one another, but you remember a face and you hadn't quite officially met because it wasn't quite our time to officially meet. When she reached out to me, I was delighted.  The thing I love about taking people's pictures is that I get to go beyond the surface of my subject.  I get to spend the day with them, or a couple hours at least, and really get to know them.  So I may not have known her before, but I'm getting to know her now.   I ask that you please check out her blog.  Courtney has such a vibrancy to her, the cutest style, and the sweetest personality to top it all off.  We decided for this shoot to challenge ourselves by staying within the same 3 block radius.  This forces you to think outside the box, testing your creativity.  Your mind has to start working in new ways, looking for new walls, and new angles to show off that great city (and effortlessly chic wardrobe) you live in.  Let whatever is in front of you at this moment be your inspiration.

All photos done by: Alysha Miller Photography 











- - -
#photosbyalysha + #currentlycm

No comments:

Post a Comment