AddThis

Portland, Oregon

Socality PDX

Difference Makers | adventure guide 


      Being around so many creative and innovative people this past weekend elevated my imagination and way of thinking.  It may seem daunting to be surrounded by that many creative minds yet I found renewal, and a refreshment in it.  We were not created for isolation but rather, made for relationships.  The experience I had at Socality PDX could not make that truth any truer.  Before this weekend Socality was a stream of pretty pictures on my Instagram feed.  Today, I call it family; belonging to a group full of influencers all for the glory of God.  Each one of us has a sphere of influence, and I encourage you to look around at who you can touch today.  You can become part of the family too.  Use your influence, and become a catalyst for community. 

Check out +Socality 
Follow them on Instagram: @socality 
Watch for their Community Projects starting in November, 
and see how you can get involved!

Then look down at your hands and tell yourself, "I am a difference maker."












- - -
#socalitypdx #iamsocality 

- Alysha M.


No comments:

Post a Comment