AddThis

Anaheim Packing House

5 Reasons You Need To Get Here

city guide | that OC Community



     Foodies, unite!  The Packing House is Anaheim's newest addition to their downtown area.  The charm of Anaheim's Farmers Market on Thursday's just wasn't enough to curb the craving of good, unique food options.  Enter the Packing House.  This indoor food haven has at least 15 different amazing local eateries to choose from, all under one roof.  We're talking one fancy food court.  There's so much good that I make the 25 minute trek down the freeway about once or twice (or more times) a month.   The reasons I'm about to give may make your mouth water, so in all fairness there's your warning.

1. Black Sheep Grilled Cheese Bar 


let me tell you, I played it safe and went with the #6 "The Classic".  Do not follow my lead.  I regretted that decision.  Get the #4, all I remember is the words 'graham cracker crumbs' in the description.  I'll use it as my next excuse for me to have to go back...
- - -

2. Pop Bar


hand crafted gelato or sorbet on a stick + dipping it in milk/dark/white chocolate (your choice) + topping it with an assortment of nuts, sprinkles, etc.   Oh! And did I mention it was gluten free?  Sweet! 
- - - 

3.  Han's Homemade Ice Cream



not a gelato fan?  that's okay, they offer the creme de le creme of ice cream too + they give an endless amount of samples.  Go ahead, try the double dark chocolate, honey vanilla, the circus animal cookie, the boysenberry...  I'll stop while I'm ahead.
- - -

4.  Lemon Drop


to juice or not to juice?  I say juice! If not, try the pink lemonade. Yum!
- - -

5.  The Hip Ambience




my brother's hat definitely added to the cool vibes that is the Packing District.
- - -

if you live in the Southern California area, and need a new spot to check out, I'd definitely give this place a chance.  It's super fun, and gives California some character. 
Thanks for poppin in! 

- Alysha M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment